Australian Visa Webinars
In light of COVID, we have taken our events online to continue delivering free migration advice.
Our webinars are unique in that you will receive visa advice from a Registered Migration Agent only. Moreover, we will keep our webinars factual, punctual and to-the-point.
A webinar for Teachers emigrating to Australia
If you are a teacher interested in taking your career to Australia, then this is the event for you!
Join us on Thursday 28 October at 9am via Zoom.
Register online to receive your zoom link: https://anzuk.education/au/events/Teach_in_Australia_Visa_Q_-_A-727
This one-hour event will include an update on Australia’s current travel restrictions, and an insight into current visa options. We will include time to answer your questions at the end of the webinar.
During the webinar we will discuss topics such as:
- What are my visa options to live and work in Australia?
- What teaching qualification and registration do I need?
- Can a school sponsor me?
- Can I apply for a working holiday visa?
You will hear from anzuk, who help teachers find jobs around the world. Moreover, our Migration Agent Darren Chatt will will be answering your questions about emigrating to Australia.
A webinar for Relocation to Australia
If you are returning to Australia then this event is for you!
We join a range of professionals to deliver advice on the most common questions about relocating to Australia.
Our Case Processor Kimberley will be discussing Australian partner visas, offering expert advice and updating you on the current processing times.
Join us on Tuesday 9 November 2021 at 9pm.
Other topics include:
- The current job market in Australia
- Managing your finances, transferring money and pensions
- General advice on settling back into Australian life
- The personal challenges and effects of COVID 19 and lockdown
- Useful insights and tips for self isolation and flights to Australia
This event is FREE and you can register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/aussies-in-london-going-home-tickets-195139165497?aff=VisGoAustralia
In the meantime, why not book a consultation?