Capital Business Centre
24 Canning Street
Australia provides a wealth of experiences for educators embarking on a working holiday or making a more permanent move. With an extensive network of partner schools nationally, ANZUK will find the best fit for you. ANZUK offer opportunities in:
- Early Childhood
- Primary School Teaching
- Secondary Teaching
- Education support (TA)
- Special Needs Settings (SEN)
- Outside School Hours Care (OSHC)
- Administration staff
ANZUK ensure your journey runs smoothly, providing:
- Guidance from expert consultants
- Help with state teaching registration and security clearances
- Work opportunities available pre-departure and upon arrival
- Assistance in finding accommodation, local activities and travel
- App-based management of your work schedule for convenience and reliability
- Local events and online social platforms so you can connect with other travellers before departing
Darren always took the time to answer any questions and help me through the process.
Within weeks he had my partner visa submitted and now I have my permanent residency!
I couldn’t thank Darren and the team enough 👍
My case officer, Sue, has been very professional and knowledgeable throughout the process providing great customer service, from providing the documents required to promptly replying to all queries.
So, to Darren, Kimberley and Sue, thank you all for your support to achieve my Visa.
Our visa process took 11 months (as expected for the visa we applied for) and Sue kept us on track and up to date all the time, extremely organised and always happy to help and provide us with her support.
I highly recommend Visa Go Australia, we couldn't imagine trying to go through this process without Sues help and guidance. Samantha Mills
Can't thank Darren and Kimberley enough.
Calam, Charlie and Rory
Thank so much for all your help!
Jonas & Cynthia
I would highly recommend anyone applying for a visa to do it through them.
They made sure we had all the information at every step of they way and nothing was ever a problem if I called or emailed.
Thank you so much to all of the team!
Denny, Victoria and Caitlyn