Metal Fabricator Jobs in Australia
Are you a metal fabricator looking to take your career to Australia? We currently have metal fabricator jobs in Australia. The employer and job are both based in Western Australia, and employer sponsorship is available.
AUD$80,000 (plus 9.5% Superannuation)
The successful applicant will have the necessary trade qualifications and at least 3 years work experience as a fully qualified Metal Fabricator.
- Ability to pass a DAS
- Piping, Structural & Plate Work skills necessary
- Workshop Experience highly regarded
Some of the duties that you will be performing in this role are:
- Studying blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine job requirements
- Selecting, cleaning and preparing metal stock
- Cutting marked-out metal sections and shapes using hand tools, flame cutting torches and metal cutting machines
- Shaping and bending metal sections and pipes using hand and machine tools, and by heating and hammering
- Aligning parts to be joined using hand tools and measuring instruments
- Joining metal sections using various welding techniques, bolting and riveting
- Examining welds for width of bead, penetration and precision
- Finishing products by cleaning, polishing, filing and bathing in acidic solutions
- Cleaning and smoothing welds by filing, chiselling and grinding
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please forward a copy of your current CV and relevant trade certificates to email@example.com
This position is eligible for sponsorship under Employee Sponsored (subclass 482) visa.
Learn more about Employer Sponsored visas on our dedicated webpage. These visas are taking approximately 3-5 months to process. You can contact us for current information or refer to the department website.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.