Salary: AUD$150,000 base negotiable (plus 9.5% Superannuation)
The purpose of this role is to perform maintenance, service and breakdown repairs on all heavy mining related machinery, and other ancillary equipment or as required.
The successful applicant will have the necessary trade qualifications and at least 2 years work experience as a fully qualified Diesel Motor Mechanic and a current HR Driver’s License or equivalent. Some of the duties that you will be performing in this role are:
• Experience on Cat, Komatsu, Hitachi and Mack would be highly regarded.
• Excellent Mechanical and Electrical diagnosis skills
• Fire suppression experience is desirable
• ARC Air conditioning repairer’s license desirable
• Parts interpretation experience
• Forklift competency, or the capability to obtain this competency
• Current Senior First Aid, or the capability to obtain this qualification
• Demonstrated compliance to company OHS
• Excellent communication skills, and the ability to carry out instructions with minimal Supervision
• Previous mining experience is preferred
• 7 Days, 7 Nights, 7 R&R, 12.5hr shifts
• Successful completion of Pre-employment medical
• Ability to consistently report to designated Point of Assembly (Perth, Broome or Derby)
for the contracted flight to work
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please forward a copy of your current CV and relevant trade certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is eligible for sponsorship under Employee Sponsored (subclass 482) visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.