Glazier Jobs in Australia
A life changing opportunity in Western Australia. Are you a skilled uPVC window installer? Can you manufacture PVCu windows and doors?
Are you worried about the rising cost of living, and the lack of housing, or perhaps you are lucky enough to have seen your house value soar and want to cash in your chips to live like a king. Either way, Heatseal Australia, a multi-award winning ex-pat family owned manufacturing and fitting company in Bunbury (south of Perth, Western Australia) would love to hear from you. We will sponsor you to relocate and you will enjoy the quality of life benefits that WA offers. Think Cornwall without the crowds, costs or rain.
AUD$60 – 75,000 base negotiable (plus 9.5% Superannuation)
Job Requirements and Description
This job is permanent and full time. Working days are Monday – Friday.
The successful applicant will have the necessary trade qualifications and 5 years work experience as a qualified Glazier.
Duties that you will be performing in this role involve all aspects of double glazing, including:
- Glazing UPVc double glazed products
- The ability to use a glass washer, hot melt machine and a computerised cutting table
- Remove old windows;
- Professionally Install structures and fixtures, such as double glazed windows on new construction, residential, industrial sites;
- Maintain safe working environment by obeying safety rules at all times;
- Diagnose and resolve complex installation issues;
- Load and unload materials from truck onto work site;
- Work in a team environment to perform duties safely;
- Instruct and direct labours and other construction helpers;
- Provide exceptional customer service by answering customer questions and addressing concerns;
- Responsible for clean-up inside and outside of each job location;
- Maintain accurate inventory of materials, equipment and supplies;
- Provide assistance by reporting necessary repairs and recommendations as necessary to assist project estimator and planner.
Knowledge of construction of double glazed units (IGU’s) is an advantage, but not necessary.
How to apply
Please forward a copy of your current CV and relevant trade certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is eligible for sponsorship under Employee Sponsored (subclass 482) visa.
Learn more about Australia’s Employer Sponsored visas on our dedicated webpage.
Employer sponsorship is taking around 3 months to process. You can contact us for current information, or refer to the department website.
At Visa Go Australia we can provide visa and jobs services.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.