Flooring Installer job in Australia
Are you a flooring installer looking to work in Australia? Our latest opportunity is a flooring installer job in Western Australia.
AUD$70,000-100,000 negotiable (dependent on qualifications and closely related work experience). Plus 9.5% Superannuation.
We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic, attention to detail and a commitment to be reliable and punctual. It is essential that you have a proven background in floor installation and are self-motivated. Applicants are required to be qualified and have 5 years experience in flooring installation.
- Ability to carry out every stage of Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl & Vinyl Planks, Engineered floors, Hybrids & Commercial Vinyl.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications and able to identify scope not covered, raising queries with the correct parties.
- Ensure self and colleagues adhere to project health and safety requirements.
- Experience working on flooring projects across residential and commercial sites
- Full drivers license
- COVID-19 Vaccination including First, Second and Booster Jabs.
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please forward a copy of your current CV and relevant trade certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer sponsorship under visa 494/482 is available.
Applicant will be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or holder of a (subclass 491) visa. If the applicant is suitable but holds no visa to work and live in Australia, the employer is willing to sponsor the applicant and family under the Employee Sponsored visa category. This is a temporary 4-year visa with the option of becoming permanent. It is a fantastic opportunity for qualified overseas applicants to land in Western Australia with a job, and with the option to stay permanently.
You can learn more about Employer Sponsored visas on our dedicated webpage. These visas are taking around 3-5 months to process. You can contact us for current information or refer to the department website.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.