Fitter Jobs in Australia
Are you a fitter looking for a new challenge? Discover our fitter jobs in Australia.
Employer sponsorship is available.
AUD$75,000-125,000 negotiable (dependent on qualifications and closely related work experience).
Plus 9.5% Superannuation.
Fitter Job Description
The position entails working on diesel pumps and equipment in support of drilling equipment out in the field and on-site in the workshop.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained to a level suitable for safe operations or is tagged out and removed from service until it can be made safe to operate.
- Preparing and carrying out maintenance on mechanical plant and equipment.
- Service and maintenance of lubrication systems.
- Monitor plant conditions.
- Operate light lifting and rigging equipment.
- Test plant and equipment after maintenance or shutdown.
- Use safety equipment, safety devices and equipment.
- Liaising with site safety department, performing work site inspections.
- Manage all breakdown repairs to maximise rig availability.
- Order all components and consumables required to carry out servicing and repairs of the fleet of equipment.
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please forward a copy of your current CV and relevant trade certificates to email@example.com
The applicant will be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or holder of a (subclass 491) visa.
If the applicant is suitable but holds no visa to work and live in Australia, the employer is willing to sponsor the applicant and family under the Employee Sponsored (subclass 482) visa category.
This is a temporary 4-year visa with the option of becoming permanent.
As this position is classified in a critical skills sector (Mining), a travel exemption will be granted to enter Australia to live and work during COVID-19. This is a great opportunity for qualified overseas applicants to land in Western Australia with a job, with the option to stay permanently.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.