Driller Jobs in Australia
At Visa Go Australia we have some exciting job opportunities! Our latest job is for a Water Well Driller in Western Australia.
Employer sponsorship is available for successful applicants.
Contact us for driller jobs in Australia.
$95,000-$135,000 negotiable, depending on qualifications and closely related work experience (plus 9.5% Superannuation)
The Driller Level 1 role reports directly to the Drilling Supervisor. Instructions and work allocation can be received from a Drilling Supervisor or Operations Supervisor. Assemble, position, and operate drilling rigs and mining plant for the construction of water bores.
- Dismantle, move and reassemble drilling rigs and accessory plant.
- Take samples of ore, liquids and gases and packaging them.
- Perform minor maintenance and repairs, and lubricate and clean plant.
- Record performance details and information obtained from wells, and keep logs detailing operations.
- Monitor operation of plant and ensuring safety of other workers on mining sites and during drilling operations.
- Operate auxiliary plant such as pumps to expel air, water and mud.
- Safe operation of the drill rig and all auxiliary equipment.
- Make decisions on drilling methods and casing construction in consultation with Supervisor.
- Report all drilling issues, incidents, damage and mechanical failures to Supervisor and complete all maintenance requests as required.
- Monitor preventative maintenance schedules of all equipment on site and provide maintenance support to Fitters.
- Ensure all materials required to drill and construct the bore are available prior to commencing drilling.
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please forward a copy of your current CV and relevant trade certificates to email@example.com
Applicant will be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or holder of a (subclass 491) visa. If the applicant is suitable but holds no visa to work and live in Australia, the employer is willing to sponsor the applicant and family under the Employee Sponsored (subclass 482) visa category. This is a temporary 4-year visa with the option of becoming permanent.
As this position is classified in a critical skills sector (Mining), a travel exemption will be granted to enter Australia to live and work during COVID-19.
This is a fantastic opportunity for qualified overseas applicants to land in Western Australia with a job, with the option to stay permanently.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.