Diesel Mechanic Jobs in Australia
Our latest employer needs diesel mechanics to join their growing business. They operate from branches Tasmania and Victoria.
Employer sponsorship is available.
About the job
You will be performing work on all types of heavy machinery, prime movers, stevedoring equipment, trailers, and light vehicles both on site and field service.
You can expect modern facilities, a great team environment and a competitive salary.
This is a full-time job with an annual salary of $90,000 – $125,000.
- Relevant heavy or other relevant trade certificate
- Current driver’s license
- Good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Strong electrical skills
- Experience working on heavy/light diesel equipment
- Willing to work overtime, some Saturdays and call-out rosters
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Positive and can-do attitude with a focus on teamwork
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Sound communication skills
- Vehicle Inspector Accreditation (not essential but viewed favourably)
- Experience in mobile plant/agriculture machinery will be highly regarded
- A good working knowledge of hydraulic systems would be advantageous
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.