Are you looking for dairy farmer jobs?
If you’re looking for a dairy farmer jobs, we have the employers and visa advice to help.
We have multiple farms across Australia looking for Dairy Cattle Farm Operators. Employer sponsorship is available under The Dairy Industry Labour Agreement.
Dairy Farmer Job Tasks
- operate milking plant and equipment
- identify and report equipment not operating normally
- work co-operatively as part of a team
- read and record instrument information, i.e. Milk vat temperatures and cow numbers
- understands the principles of safe working
- undertake multiple functions, produce a quality outcome e.g. farm machinery
- maintain machinery, undertake adjustments and size changes
- solve problems and make decisions within given guidelines
- know general scientific terminology and assist with processes such as machine repair, artificial insemination, fertiliser mix design etc.
- operate standard measuring equipment
- operate computerised systems using menu options
- contribute to the team in a specific role, providing input and assisting other team members, and
- work at times without supervision.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a dairy farmer
- Competent English language
If you’d like to learn more about our dairy farmer jobs, please click the ‘apply now’ button at the end of this post.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.