With a world-class university system and top ranking colleges and trade apprenticeships, Australia is a great place to study and train in the occupation of your choice. Anyone enrolling as an international student on a course of study lasting three months or more in Australia must apply for a student visa.
If you don’t meet the criteria for skilled migration, we have other options available. By applying for a student visa you can study for a degree or learn a trade in Australia, and after completing your course transfer to a permanent residency visa.
Silver Trowel Trade Training is a fully Western Australian owned and operated private training organisation. With company directors from Building Industry and Educational backgrounds, we firmly believe that there are no shortcuts to quality education and training. Silver Trowel Trade Training provides high quality, nationally accredited, internationally recognised training for the Building & Construction Industry and Business Services. Silver Trowel is well supported by industry and has been awarded the highest rating of three gold stars by the Australian Institute of Trade Skills Excellence, winners of the 2010 Australian Ethnic Business Awards, winners of the 2009 WA Industry & Export Awards for Education & Training also winning both the 2008 and 2010 WA Industry & Export Awards for Emerging Exporters of International Education.
Below are some relevant points about our college and then some relevant links to our website and other interesting information about the trades.
* We have hundreds of International Students enrolled from over 40 countries around the world
* We have a devoted student services team to assist students with their transition to life in Australia.
* We value our role as an educational leader, embracing change and responding to the needs of our students and industry.
* Our courses are all delivered to the highest standards from our state-of-the-art training facilities – 2 campuses in Cannington and Kewdale – both about 10kms from Perth city centre.
* We offer a variety of building & construction industry trade training courses to International Students:
* Bricklaying, * Solid-Plastering, * Carpentry, * Wall & Floor Tiling
All trade courses delivered over 104 weeks at a total cost of $28,950.00
The only other expenses are for the DIAC requirement of Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) and steel capped boots – to be provided by the student – for OH&S reasons