Partner (Provisional) Visa (subclass 309)
This visa allows the de facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen or permanent resident to live in Australia on a temporary basis. Obtaining this visa is the first step towards a permanent Partner Visa (subclass 100).
Usually your relationship must have existed for at least 12 months immediately before the application is lodged. Time spent dating or in an online relationship may not count as being in a de facto relationship.
- You are committed to a shared life to the exclusion of others
- Your relationship is genuine and continuing
- You live together or do not live separately and apart on a permanent basis
- You are not related by family
Cost of visa:
Australian Government fee due when the visa is lodged AUD$7,715.00
You must be outside Australia when you apply for this visa. You must be outside Australia when a decision is made on the temporary visa application.
- 90% of applications 10-12 months
Visa Go Australia fee to process the visa:
Total fee is £1,400.00 paid in 2 stages.
£700.00 Due on Lodgement of Visa
Complete the free online assessment to check your eligibility HERE
Book a consultation with an Australian Registered Migration Agent to discuss your questions HERE