Contributory Parent Visa (subclass 143)
This permanent visa enables a parent of a settled Australian citizen and permanent resident to move to Australia.
Must be sponsored by a settled child living in Australia who is an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident.
- Be outside Australia when a decision is made.
- Meet the balance of family test.
- Have an Assurance of Support.
Meet the balance of family test:
- At least half of your children and step-children are Australian Citizens or permanent residents
- There are more children living in Australia than in any other single country
Cost of visa:
Australian Government visa fee due when the visa is lodged AUD$4,155.00
Contributory fee AUD$43,600.00
Assurance of Support AUD$14,000.00
You must be outside Australia when you apply for this visa and when a decision is made.
- 90% of applications 44-46 months
Visa Go Australia fee to process the visa:
Total fee is £1,900.00 paid in 2 stages.
£950.00 Due on Lodgement of Visa
Complete the free online assessment to check your eligibility HERE
Book a consultation with an Australian Registered Migration Agent to discuss your questions HERE