Capital Business Centre
24 Canning Street
Business Innovation Stream (Provisional) Visa (subclass 188)
This provisional visa is for people with business skills. It enables the operation of a new or existing business in Australia.
- Score at least 65 on the points test
- You must be nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency
- For 2 out of 4 fiscal years immediately before you receive and invitation to apply, you must have had an ownership stake in 1 or 2 businesses that had at least AUD$500,00 turnover in each of those 2 years
- Provide proof of your business success (annual turnover, ownership stake)
- You, your partner, or you and your partner together, have total net business and personal assets of at least AUD$800,000
Cost of visa:
Australian Government fee due when the visa is lodged AUD$6,270.00
You can be in or outside of Australia when you apply for the visa and when a decision is made.
- 90% of applications 12-14 months
Visa Go Australia fee to process the visa:
Total fee is £4,500.00 paid in 3 stages.
£1,500.00 Due on lodgement of State Sponsorship:
£1,500.00 Due on lodgement of EOI
Complete the free online assessment to check your eligibility HERE
Book a consultation with an Australian Registered Migration Agent to discuss your questions HERE