Capital Business Centre
24 Canning Street
Business Innovation Stream (Provisional) Visa (subclass 188)
This provisional visa is for people with business skills. It enables the operation of a new or existing business in Australia.
- Score at least 65 on the points test
- You must be nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency
- For 2 out of 4 fiscal years immediately before you receive and invitation to apply, you must have had an ownership stake in 1 or 2 businesses that had at least AUD$500,00 turnover in each of those 2 years
- Provide proof of your business success (annual turnover, ownership stake)
- You, your partner, or you and your partner together, have total net business and personal assets of at least AUD$800,000
Cost of visa:
Australian Government fee due when the visa is lodged AUD$6,085.00
You can be in or outside of Australia when you apply for the visa and when a decision is made.
- 90% of applications 12-14 months
Visa Go Australia fee to process the visa:
Total fee is £4,500.00 paid in 3 stages.
£1,500.00 Due on Lodgement of State Sponsorship:
£1,500.00 Due on Lodgement of EOI
Our visa process took 11 months (as expected for the visa we applied for) and Sue kept us on track and up to date all the time, extremely organised and always happy to help and provide us with her support.
I highly recommend Visa Go Australia, we couldn't imagine trying to go through this process without Sues help and guidance. Samantha Mills
Can't thank Darren and Kimberley enough.
Calam, Charlie and Rory
Thank so much for all your help!
Jonas & Cynthia
I would highly recommend anyone applying for a visa to do it through them.
They made sure we had all the information at every step of they way and nothing was ever a problem if I called or emailed.
Thank you so much to all of the team!
Denny, Victoria and Caitlyn