Work and Holiday Visa

Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462)​

Provides Temporary Residency

If you are aged between 18 and 30 and you hold a passport from any of the countries listed below, you could qualify for a Work and Holiday visa for Australia.

You will need to meet an education standard, and may be required to demonstrate a functional level of English and provide a letter of support from your government.

Once granted, you have 12 months to travel to Australia and activate the visa and your 12 months of residency begins from the moment you arrive.  A great visa to experience Australia whilst working to pay your way.

List of Eligible Countries

  • Argentina
  • Austria
  • Chile
  • China, People’s Republic of
  • Czech Republic
  • Hungary
  • Indonesia
  • Israel
  • Luxembourg
  • Malaysia
  • Peru
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • San Marino
  • Singapore
  • Slovak Republic
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Thailand
  • Turkey
  • Uruguay
  • United States of America
  • Vietnam

Apply for your Work and Holiday visa HERE 

NZ Licensed
© Copyright - Visa-Go Emigration Ltd