Closure of Offshore 491 Applications
As of 25 March 2020, BSMQ (Business and Skilled Migration Queensland) have temporarily closed processing of offshore 491 applications.
The following statement has been added to their website;
BSMQ PROCESSING UPDATE 25 MARCH 2020
- BSMQ has now temporarily closed OFFSHORE processing for subclass 491 due to COVID-19 crisis and the closure of Queensland’s borders on Wednesday 25 March 2020.
- BSMQ will inform applicants via the BSMQ website and social media pages when OFFSHORE processing recommences.
- BSMQ is open to nominations for ONSHORE subclass 491 applicants who continue to meet Queensland state nomination criteria.
- Subclass 190 and all business visas (subclass 188 and 132) have met nomination allocation for FY 2019-20.
- New quota will be received in July 2020 and applicants will be required to submit a new EOI for Queensland State Nominated visas (subclass 190, 188, 132) at this time.
Coronavirus Support Packages
Queensland State Government and Australian Government support package responses to Coronavirus: